What an opportunity here – this operation is second-to-none and offers several turnkey business ventures. Sitting on 41 acres just north of Canton, MO off Highway 81, the private drive leads back to a bustling farmstead, including a 2-story, very clean home, several outbuildings, barns, metal workshop, cross-fenced pastures, sorting pen, corral, operating sawmill (with a crew that would like to stay) and too much more to list. Starting with the 2,579 sq ft house, which was new in 1995, it features hardwood floors throughout, 6 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, enclosed sunroom, open floor plan, sunny interior, a covered wrap-around front porch, full basement and attic for storage. Outbuildings include:
- 60×100 steel utility building that currently houses the metal working shop, with concrete floor, insulation, water, air, hoist, attached office space, loft storage, wood heat, built in shelves and attached living quarters (2-bd, 1-ba with kitchen, living room, pantry, covered front porch).
- 50×100 metal pole barn that is currently used for hay & equipment storage, stalls for pigs/dogs/goats, training arena, opens to the south with walkout for livestock.
- 32×36 metal horse stables with 9 single stalls and 3 double stalls, upstairs hay storage and water inside.
- 35×42 garage/storage shed with covered front overhang and attached woodworking/furniture shop
- 36×100 metal goat barn w/ milk tanks, milking stations, stalls, water, loft storage
- 6624 sq ft sawmill – concrete floors, load out area, finished office space (All sawmill equipment is included in sale.)
There is also a cattle corral with loading chute and feedlot, and access to several cross-fenced paddocks, with water. Rounding out the property is a huge garden spot, private driveway (new rock), well water service throughout the property (with Clark County Water available at driveway).
Sitting just minutes from Canton, MO and a quick 20-minute drive to Quincy or Keokuk, this is a prime location and a unique opportunity that might not come along again. There are a lot of moving parts here – call/text listing agent Jennifer Wood today for more details at (217) 257.8812.
|Address:||15265 153rd St|
|Lot Square Feet:||1,785,960|
|Exterior:||Vinyl Siding/Metal roof - house Metal siding/roof - several outbuildings|
|Fencing:||Perimeter fence & cross-fenced pasture|
|Interior:||Home interior is very clean, with hardwood floors, double pane windows & sunny interior|
|Heat/Cool:||Wood stove (2)|
|Lot size:||41 ac m/l|
|Location:||Rural Canton, MO|
|Scenery:||Shaded, pasture, livestock, farm|
|Recreation:||Fishing, hunting, livestock, gardening, farming|
|Inclusions:||Several outbuildings, some equipment, contact agent for details|
|Parking:||Several garage spaces, off-street parking|
|Rooms:||House: 6-bd, 1-ba|
|Laundry:||Laundry chute to basement|
|Utilities:||Wood stove heat, well water (County water available)|